Monday, September 8, 2008

She Catches the Words

She catches the words
And puts them on paper
Which she hides away in the darkness

And the candles no longer burn
And the moon is hidden behind the clouds
And the shine in her eyes is gone

The words will not lead you there directly
The path is not an easy one
Not for the weak at heart

What do you care about
When you fall into my words
Into my eyes
Into my life …

I will catch you

While reading lines of poetry
I noticed that I was not alone
Anymore

I listen and I think I hear you there
I thought I saw you there
And again over there?

The words of the poem come wafting on the breeze
Like a pleasant gentle perfume

I can’t find my way
Anymore

But I know he is there
And I’ll follow the words
I don’t care about the risk
I don’t care about the difficulty
Anymore

So I let myself fall
And I fall in
I fall into the fountain of words that is you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to read this one 3 times to 'get it' but i like it...lol
i like that it takes some thought to enjoy it..